Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Santa and Banta Strike Again.....

Titanic was sinking.
An Englishman asked Santa, "How far is land"?
Santa: 2 KMs.
Englishman jumped into sea.
Englishman: Now, which direction?
Santa: Downwards !


Two days of powercut in Delhi had made life miserable.
Worst affected was Delhi Metro station where families
of Santa & Banta were struck for 48 hrs on escalators.


Santa: I have swallowed a Key.
Doctor: When?
Santa: 3 months back!
Doctor: What were you doing till now?
Santa: I was using duplicate key,
now I have lost it too.


Santa falls in love with a nurse... After much thinking,
he finally writes a love letter to her:
"I luv u sister ."

Santa asked Banta: Why Manmohan Singh goes for
a walk in evening?
Banta: Very simple, because he is PM not AM.


An Englishman and Santa inside the toilet.
Englishman: Good evening, how do u do?
Santa: Good evening, we open the zip and do!

No comments:

 
This page was viewed {tracking-info:value=view count} zero {tracking-info}   times | Statistics  {column} {column: width=7%} {column} {section}