
200 Runs/ 147Balls/ 25X4 / 3X6
Agree you have done GREAT
BUT BUT BUT BUT
25 x 4s = 100
3 x 6s = 18
IT implies that you have done 118 Runs in 28 Balls.
And 12 x 2s = 24
58 x 1s = 58
IT means you have done all 200 Runs in only 98 balls
So you have wasted 147-98 = 49 balls
Considering only 1 run scored on each of these balls you could have earned 49 valuable RUNS FOR OUR TEAM
MANAGER’S COMMENT: So you only met the expectations and NOT EXCEEDING.
Trainings for him: Learn from how to STEAL singles in every ball.
4 comments:
Remarkable! Its actually amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea
regarding from this article.
Also visit my web-site - illinois skills match web
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
be happy. I've learn this post and if I could I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read more issues approximately it!
Check out my website Smith Mountain Lake
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm
assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Visit my site ; web hosting delhi
Very nice article. I definitely love this website.
Keep it up!
my site: book promotion
Post a Comment